SAP S/4HANA is the next generation, intelligent ERP for the digital era that will enable organizations to reach new levels
Our Analytics Practice offers a broad range of services that can help your organization plan for and implement SAP S/4HANA Analytics:
SAP S/4HANA Analytics Strategy and Roadmap Workshop:
For customers that are considering or already implementing S/4HANA, this 1 day workshop will help assess your current analytics state and readiness for S/4HANA Analytics. You will get clear understanding of the capabilities of S/4HANA and how to leverage analytics to be truly transformational with your S/4HANA implementation.
- Understand the potential of SAP S/4HANA Analytics as the foundation to the intelligent ERP
- Plot a path for your organization to integrate S/4HANA analytics into business operations and decision making
- Assess the impact of SAP S/4HANA on your overall analytics and reporting landscape
- Develop a roadmap for analytics that is consistent with the advanced capabilities of SAP S/4HANA
- Address the role of Enterprise Data Warehouse in the era of S/4HANA Analytics
- Assessment of your current analytics state and readiness for S/4HANA Analytics
- High-level analytics and reporting roadmap for S/4HANA
- Unified architecture for operational and strategic analytics
- Enterprise Data Warehouse architecture for S/$HANA
- High-level approach and methodology for implementing S/4HANA Analytics to drive instant contextualized insights that will, in turn, drive action
- A clear understanding on how to leverage analytics to be truly transformational with you S/4HANA implementation.
- What should be my future analytics roadmap in the era of S/4HANA?
- How do we start the S/4HANA Analytics roadmap?
- Operational Analytics vs Strategic Analytics?
- Will we need to migrate all of our analytics to S/4HANA Analytics?
- How can analytics drive smart and intelligent business processes?
- How do we leverage S/4HANA Embedded Analytics to drive contextualized and real-time insights?
- How do end users consume analytics in S/4HANA?
- How does S/4HANA Analytics impact my analytics landscape
- What are the benefits of HANA EDW or BW/4HANA?
- What happens to my SAP BW/BI Tools investments?
- How will S/4HANA Embedded Analytics integrate with the other analytics processes and tools?
SAP S/4HANA comes with powerful analytics capabilities – analytics tools, content and processes that can be leveraged to get a complete picture of operations and use customer insights to help marketing, sale and service teams work more productively, grow revenue and
Best-in-class analytical capabilities on SAP S/4HANA can deliver insights and intelligence that will arm organizations with differentiating capabilities to do more with less, automate processes, impress customers, empower employees, and create revenue.
CASE STUDY 1
Oil & Gas Downstream Company – Delivering Embedded Insights for Business Processes
Major Oil & Gas Company undertaking a digital ERP transformation project with S/4HANA
- Effectively leverage analytics to transform business processes
- Quicker access to insight to drive decisions
- Develop ‘intelligent’ processes
- Analytics an as enabler for live business – eg: Supply Chain Tracking, Cognitive Decision Making Assistant
- Formulated a strategy and methodology for transitioning to S/4HANA analytics
- Analyzed and provided recommendations on delivering embedded insights on Supply Chain processes
- Developed a methodology for gathering requirements for Embedded Analytics based on three key questions:
- What decisions are made in support of the business processes?
- What insights are needed to make effective decisions?
- Who makes the decisions?
Transforming Oil & Gas supply chain with embedded insights-
CASE STUDY 2
Oil & Gas Major – Defining the role of Enterprise Data Warehouse for SAP S/4HANA Implementation
- How to leverage existing EDW (SAP BW + SAP HANA Sidecar) in conjunction with S/4HANA Embedded Analytics
- Most effective method of implementing advanced analytics and big data scenarios
- Keep existing reporting platform, including EDW or build new EDW platform?
- How to handle all the data silos and departmental BI applications
- Developed a best-in-class architecture for an unified analytics platform to deliver operational and strategic analytics
- Defined the integration approach for all business applications – SAP and non-SAP into a single SAP S/4HANA + BW/4HANA platform
- Outlined the approach for accessing data sources – relational, OLAP, and big data
- Developed strategy for delivering advanced analytics – Predictive, Prescriptive & Machine Learning