Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Archius’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Archius’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Archius at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Archius does not accept unauthorized idea submissions outside of established business relationships. Use of this web site in no way establishes a business relationship with Archius. Archius only establishes business relationships with written documents executed by both parties. Without a clear business relationship, Archius cannot and does not treat any such submissions in confidence. You should not communicate any idea submissions to Archius through this website. Any ideas disclosed to Archius using this web site are not confidential and Archius may therefore develop, use and freely disclose or publish similar ideas without compensating you. Archius assumes no obligation to protect the confidentiality of your idea or compensate you for its disclosure or use.
The materials on Archius’s web site are provided “as is”. Archius makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Archius does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Archius or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Archius’s Internet web site, even if Archius or a Archius authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Archius’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Archius does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Archius may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Archius does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Archius has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Archius of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Archius’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Copyright Dispute Policy
We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service and will remove any such Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Copyright Agent, c/o Archius, 10497 Town and Country Way, Suite 700, Houston, TX 77024
Mobile Application Provider
Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement as related to your license of the Application against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
You must also complyIn the event you are using the Services in connection with a mobile device and an application (an “Application) accessed through or downloaded from any app store or distribution platform (like the Apple App Store or Google Play) where the Application is made available (each an “Application Provider”). You acknowledge and agree that:
This Agreement is concluded between you and Archius, and not with the Application Provider, and Archius (not the Application Provider), is solely responsible for the Application.
The Application Provider has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application.
In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the Application Provider, and the Application Provider may refund the purchase price for the Application to you (if applicable) and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Application Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application. Any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Archius.
The Application Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the Application or your possession and use of the Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
In the event of any third party claim that the Application or your possession and use of that Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Archius will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by this Agreement.
The Application Provider, and its subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement as related to your license of the Application, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Application with all applicable third party terms of service when using the Application or web site.
If you have any questions or notices of violation of this Agreement, please send an email to email@example.com or by mail to c/o Archius, 10497 Town and Country Way, Suite 700, Houston, TX 77024.
Effective: May 16, 2014