SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0 provides an easy option to connect to various datasources, prepare data, visualize it and tell great stories with your data. Archius can help you end to end with Lumira based story telling, including the technical and functional aspects of a SAP Lumira. Archius offer the following pre-packaged solutions for SAP BusinessObjects Lumira.
SAP Lumira 2.0 Bootcamp
Our 3-day onsite SAP Lumira 2.0 hands-on Boot Camp will provide an in depth look at the SAP Lumira Discovery and Designer features. Attendees will learn about the various aspects of Lumira Discovery development including data preparation, visualizations, story composition and sharing. Participants will also learn about interoperability scenarios with Lumira Discovery and Designer. This is an interactive Boot Camp that includes hands-on exercises that will help participants gain a deeper understanding of SAP Lumira 2.0 capabilities.
- SAP Lumira 2.0
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2
- SAP HANA 2.0
- SAP BW on HANA 7.5
The target audience for this training is BI developers and end users. For more information about the Boot Camp, please contact us at email@example.com.
SAP BusinessObjects Lumira Jump Start (5 Days)
Our SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0 Jump Start is a 5-day onsite workshop where customers will create fully functional BI applications using their own scenarios. This workshop is designed to quickly get customers up to speed with the tool while working with and getting best practices guidance from our SAP Lumira experts.
- One functional SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0 application based on customer scenario and data
- Mentor the customer team members on best practices for Lumira 2.0 dashboard development (includes knowledge transfer of the Lumira 2.0 application developed during the Jump Start)
- Templates to accelerate SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0 application development
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform installed and configured
- SAP Lumira 2.0 add-on for SAP BI Platform installed and configured
- Data sources for BI application: SAP BW BEx query, SAP HANA View or SAP BOBJ UNX
- Business logic required for KPI for the BI application
For more information about the jump start, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org